Monday, September 29, 2008

Who's A Scaredy Cat?

Ok, here's some background information before you continue......

You may recall from Daxter's Post that Precious is one of our kitties. She loves to torment our poor bird (who has finally, after 3 years, been named Toasty!) when he is in his cage.

Well, today Ratchet and I cleaned Toasty's cage. He managed to sneek out one of the food container slots and well, the rest needs to be told through pictures......

Photobucket

We notice Toasty has escaped.... I am a little worried at this point as Precious is a hunter with several trophies under her belt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am no longer worried as Precious seems to be curious, not hungry.

Photobucket

Where's Precious?

Photobucket

Ooh, found her!

Photobucket

She's gone again! Here Kitty, Kitty.....

Photobucket

Ahhh, there you are..... hiding in a corner.... from a teeny, tiny bird.

Photobucket

Well, after this shot, Precious jumped through the gap onto the other side of the desk and of course Toasty followed..... this went on for a few minutes until Precious took off under my desk amongst my computer wires and well, I wanted Toasty back in is cage.

Not sure they will ever be best of friend's but hey, at least we know Toasty is willing!

1 comment:

Alison Kerr said...

That's very surprising. I have cats, but no birds. I'd love one, or more, but I've reached pet limit for now! Very cute bird :-)