Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Coming Soon to a blog near you......

Well, it is now well past early September and I have to be honest..... I have been enjoying the outdoors and unseasonally beautiful weather here with my boys instead of locking myself up in my office and blogging.

Ok, so my "office" consists of a well lit open area in the middle of my living room, but still, a beautiful view from a picture window just is not the same as being out there when you know that blistering cold weather is around the corner.

I have however, just finished uploading all sorts of neat photos we took this summer. Yes, I am only now getting around to uploading pictures that were taken in May.... you really have to know how much I dislike winter in order to understand my need for outdoor time all summer.

I will be posting later on this evening..... hopefully.... no promises but it is on my list of things to do today....

Oh yes, I forgot to mention... if you didn't notice, the post "If You Give A Kid A Camera" contains the very first pictures of my boys on this blog.... I have been debating adding photos of them since I started the blog and well finally decided to share my cuties with the world....

They say a picture can tell a thousand words and well, some of the things my boys do just cannot be put into words..... keep giggling!

No comments: