Thursday, June 25, 2009

The "Duck and Cover Technique" will be needed again......

Wanna know why I've been MIA? Do ya? Huh?

Some of you may already know but for the rest of you......

I am officially 19 1/2 weeks pregnant with a little peanut of the male variety #4..... right up my alley ... I know how to "Duck and Cover" when changing a diaper :)

It's been a long, hard 19 weeks and it's not over yet but I hope to get online more now that my mood has lightened and I am allowing myself to "feel" pregnant.

Thank you to all of you who prayed and kept your fingers, toes and everything else crossed..... only 20 more weeks to go.

2 comments:

Gerky said...

Congratulations! Oh, I love little baby feet!

Gerky

Unknown said...

Oh congratulations!!
Kim
www.homesteadblogger.com/homesteadacres